2016 №2 (51) Article 3
The elective course on solar-terrestrial physics for physical and mathematical schools. P. 26- 35
The paper centers on the embedding of the elective course of solar-terrestrial physics in the curricula of specialized physical and mathematical schools. The course reflects the contemporary ideas on the solar-terrestrial system and is required by the new education standard. The paper describes the content of the course and the forms in which it can be used in institutions of higher education. It analyzes the interdisciplinary relations between the course solar-terrestrial physics and biology, medicine, meteorology, physics, and astronomy, which promote learners’ academic development. The paper also focuses on the application of modern computer technologies in the academic process. It analyzes specialized sites that focus on continuous monitoring of the solar-terrestrial system. The article focuses on the solar activity and its impact on the planet Earth. The paper formulates a number of problems that prevent schoolchildren from mastering astronomy, which is a very topical school subject in the modern world.
Solar-terrestrial physics, solar activity, integration, elective course, information and communication technologies.
1. El’tsov, А.V. Ispol’zovanie resursov seti internet v prepodavanii astronomii, fiziki, a tak zhe issledovatel’skoy deyatel’nosti [Using of Internet resources in the teaching of astronomy, physics, as well as research activity] [Text] / А.V. El’tsov, А.А. Krivushin // School of the future. — 2014. — N 2. — P. 115–119.
2. Krivushin, А.А. Izuchenie solnechno-zemnoy fiziki kak uchebnoy distsipliny v shkole i vuze v ramkakh ehlektivnogo kursa [The study of solar-terrestrial physics as a discipline in schools and universities as part of an elective course] [Text] // School of the future. — 2014. — N 3. — P. 41–50.
3. Krivushin, А.А. Vozmozhnosti virtual’nogo fizicheskogo ehksperimenta na zanyatiyakh po astronomii i fizike [Possibilities of virtual physics experiment in astronomy and physics classes] [Text] // Learning Physics. — 2015. — N 5. — P. 57–61.
4. Krivushin, А.А. Izuchenie solnechno-zemnoy fiziki kak uchebnoy distsipliny v meditsinskom vuze v ramkakh ehlektivnogo kursa [The study of solar-terrestrial physics as a discipline in the medical university within the elective course] [Text] // Proceedings of the interregional scientific conference with international participation / Ryazan State Medical University named after I.P. Pavlova ; ed. by V.А. Kiryushin. — Ryazan, 2014. — P. 368–370.
5. Krivushin, А.А. Istoriya razvitiya predstavleniy o solnechno-zemnoy fizike [The history of the development of ideas about the solar-terrestrial physics] [Text] / А.А. Krivushin, А.V. El’tsov // Psychological-pedagogical search. — 2014. — N 2/30. — P. 197–205.
6. Ogurtsov, M.G. Solnechnaya aktivnost’ i gelioklimaticheskie faktory — dolgovremennaya ehvolyutsiya i vozmozhnye stsenarii buduschego razvitiya [Solar activity and helioclimatic factors — long-term evolution and possible scenarios for the future development] [Text] : Dissertation for degree of Doctor of physical and mathematical sciences. — St. Petersburg, 2009. —291 p.
7. Sivanova, O.V. Integratsiya i differentsiatsiya estestvenno-nauchnykh znaniy v usloviyakh modernizatsii obschego obrazovaniya [Integration and differentiation of natural scientific knowledge in the conditions of modernization of general education] [Text] / O.V. Sivanova, S.S. Khmelyov, E.V. Gubanova, S.B. Orlov // Successes of modern natural science. — 2002. — N 5. — P. 88–91.
8. Krivushin, A.A. Problems of solar-terrestrial physics[ Problems of solar-terrestrial physics] [Text] // School of the Future. — 2015. — N 2. — P. 20–25.