2016-№2(51) Article 2
I.V. Kareeva, O.V. Ivanova
The formation of inter-ethnic and inter-confessional tolerance in students of higher education institutions at the example of the Academy of the Federal Penal servitude of Russia. P.19-26.
The paper analyzes the formation of inter-ethnic and inter-confessional tolerance in cadets of the Academy of the Federal Penal Servitude of Russia. Modern Russia needs citizens who can participate in multicultural communication, who demonstrate tolerance to representatives of different nationalities and religious groups, who respect other peoples’ traditions and cultures. Hence the formation of inter-ethnic and inter-confessional tolerance in cadets and students in higher education institutions is a topical issue. In the Russian Federation there are many normative documents that underline the necessity of creating educational programs aimed at the formation of inter-ethnic and inter-confessional tolerance in cadets of higher education institutions of the Federal Penal Servitude of Russia. The paper treats some problems that arise in the process of the formation of inter-ethnic and inter-confessional tolerance in cadets of higher education institutions of the Federal Penal Servitude of Russia. It analyzes some solutions to these problems, it underlines the importance of an integrative approach to the formation of inter-ethnic and inter-confessional tolerance within the framework of curricular and extracurricular activities.
cadet, inter-ethnic and inter-confessional tolerance, international communication, educational process, tolerance, penal servitude, ethnic-cultural competence.
1. Аksenova, G.I. Formirovanie pravovoy kul’tury v sisteme professional’noy podgotovki studentov [Formation of legal culture in the system of vocational training of students] [Text] / G.I. Аksenova, T.I. Tsyganova // Integration of education. — 2006. — N 2/43. — P. 135–138.
2. Vasil’eva, S.А. Formirovanie ehtnokul’turnoy tolerantnosti i profilaktika rasprostraneniya ideologii ehkstremizma kak uslovie kachestvennogo professional’nogo stanovleniya sovremennogo sotrudnika UIS [Formation of ethnic and cultural tolerance and preventing the spread of extremist ideology, as a condition of high-quality professional development of modern FPS Officer [Text]. — Ryazan, 2014. — 38 p.
3. Gershunskiy, B.S. Tolerantnost’ v sovremennom mire [Tolerance in the modern world] [Text] // Pedagogy. — 2002. — N 3. — P. 28–31.
4. Deklaratsiya printsipov terpimosti [The Declaration of the tolerance principles]. [Electronic resource] : [Adopted by the general Conference UNESCO, 16 November 1995]. — Access:http://base.consultant.ru/cons/cgi/online.cgi?req=doc;base=INT;n=6244 (acces- sed: 04.04.2016).
5. Kontseptsiya razvitiya ugolovno-ispolnitel’noy sistemy Rossiyskoy Federatsii do 2020 goda [The concept of development of the penal system of the Russian Federation until 2020] [Text] : [Approved by the resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation October 14, 2010. N 1772]. — Official gazette of Russian Federation. — 2010. — N 43 — Art. 5544.
6. Lebedeva, N.M. Tolerantnost’ v mezhkul’turnom dialoge [Tolerance in intercultural dialogue] [Text] / N.M. Lebedeva, А.N. Tatarko. — Moscow : Publishing House of the Russian Academy of sciences, 2005. — 119 p.
7. Natsional’naya doktrina obrazovaniya v Rossiyskoy Federatsii na period do 2025 goda [National Doctrine of Education in the Russian Federation for the period up to 2025] [Electronic resource]. Approved by RF Government Decree of October 4, 2000. N 751]. — Access:http://pozdnyakova.ucoz.ru/MPI/sem3/nacionalnaja_doktrina_obrazovanija_do_2025_goda.pdf (accessed: 11.01.2016).
8. O Kontseptsii vospitaniya rabotnikov ugolovno-ispolnitel’noy sistemy i Plane meropriyatiy po realizatsii Kontseptsii vospitaniya rabotnikov ugolovno-ispolnitel’noy sistemy na 2006–2010 gody [About the concept of education of employees of the penitentiary system and the Action Plan to implement the concept of education of the correctional system employees, 2006-2010] [Electronic resource] Letter from the Federal Penitentiary Service of Russia 18.11.2005. N 10/8 / 1–100 SPS. — Access :http://base.consultant.ru/cons/cgi/online.cgi? req=doc;base=EXP;n=411831;dst=100007 (accessed: 05.04.2016).